CleanTex technicians completely clean all workplace areas, following additional protocol for high-touch and high traffic areas.
A clean office is a productive office.
CleanTex cleaning technicians use microfiber towels which are like magnets for dust and dirt and clean more efficiently while using fewer chemicals.
We use the appropriate cleaners for each surface and object we clean, including EPA approved industrial-strength disinfectants that kill 99.99% of all viruses and bacteria, including COVID-19.
Areas we clean include:
- Offices: desks, chairs, keyboards, computer mouse, conference room tables, glass doors and sidelights, all door handles, light switches, floors, shelves, tablets, touch screens, keyboards, remote controls, monitors, phones and other electronics
- Bathrooms: all surfaces, doors, counters, mirrors, toilets, toilet seats (both sides), urinals, sinks, garbage cans, floors, paper towel dispensers, toilet paper dispensers, sanitary napkins dispensers
- Break rooms, conference rooms and all other common areas: all surfaces, including floors, tables, handrails, elevators, counter tops, refrigerators, stoves, coffee machines, microwaves, projectors, chairs
- All trash is emptied, recepticals and cleaned if needed and all liners are replaced
- Other areas and equipment per client needs
Floors, depending on type, will be:
- Damp mopped
- Degreased (industrial and some restaurants)
- Sprayed with disinfectant
- Waxed or treated for resistance to dirt and wear and also to enhance appearance
For almost 20 years, CleanTex has been providing janitorial services to businesses across the West, from Arizona, Colorado and Utah, to Washington and Oregon. We would love to be your commercial cleaning service.Get Fast, Free Quote